Are you a highly motivated, aggressive; take-charge Sales Manager?
Come join a proven sales leader, Palm Beach Harley-Davidson. The home of a great brand, opportunities and a fun place to work! Palm Beach Harley-Davidson is staffing up for a record season, training and increasing our inventory. Palm Beach Harley-Davidson is one of six Harley-Davidson dealerships affiliated with The Motorcycle Company, which consistently perform as the leading group of high-volume dealers in the U.S. for new Harley-Davidson motorcycle sales.
We are looking for an aggressive, take charge Sales Manager. Candidates must have a proven track record. Must have proven leadership skills and the ability to develop a sales team. Our revolutionary sales process is all about creating a better motorcycle buying experience with employees who love what they do!
The Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving maximum profitability of sales department while focusing on customer and employee retention.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the USA with career advancement opportunities available, based on performance! We have large inventories on site as we get ready for our biggest season yet.
Job Duties Include:
- Desking deals, closing deals and overcoming objections.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and pre-employment screening process of high-performing individuals by completing phone and in-person interviews and reference checks.
- Create action plan and effectively manage Assistant Sales Managers and sales staff.
- Identify coaching needs and promote training opportunities.
- Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals.
- Responsible for developing a productive relationship throughout the various dealership departments -- F&I, Accounting, Service, Motorclothes and Parts.
- Tracking all customers and making sure all leads are logged along with effective follow up for all potential buyers by monitoring a prospecting and sales CRM system.
- Set an example of professionalism through actions and appearance.
- Ensure that all sales people meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, ups, and closes.
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods.
- Set objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
- Leading daily sales meetings and conducting sales training.
- Reviewing inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for maximum turnover efficiency.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years auto or motorcycle sales experience required.
- Auto or motorcycle sales management experience preferred, Harley-Davidson experience a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Consistent and stable work history.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all sales departments' financial data.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Employee Discounts.
- Paid Training.
- 401K through MassMutual Financial Group.
- United Health Care with substantial company contributions.
- Guardian PPO Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability from Lincoln Financial Group.
- Allstate Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account through Eflexgroup.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
*Please do not contact the dealership directly. All inquiries and resumes must be submitted by email.