European Brand Dealer in Los Angeles is looking for an Experienced Motorcycle Service Manager to join our successful team! Our perfect candidate will possess previous dealership Service Management experience and a very strong drive to develop and expand the current service department.
We offer a professional, enjoyable work environment, competitive pay, and generous benefits. In this role, a manager who is client focused and has outstanding communication skills.
Position: Service Manager
Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
- Encouraging technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the motorcycle manufacturers
- Understanding customers’ concerns and matching those concerns with various service options
- Manage the Service Department’s workflow in an effective and efficient manner
- Supervise and Direct employees
- Ensure all work is performed by proper specifications
Service Manager Qualifications:
- 5 Years of Service Manager Experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Great communication skills
Automotive Service Manager Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer competitive pay that is determined by experience
- Medical and Dental Packages
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time