Seeking technicians for a well-established PWC & Jet Boat-only Service Center at beautiful Lake Hartwell in Anderson, SC near the Georgia/South Carolina border. Looking for someone who is truly into watercraft technology and actually rides and understands how they function. Our mantra is to provide only the best in service to our loyal and valued customers. We’re looking for someone who cares about the quality and integrity of their work because that’s what we are known for and why we’re seeing new customers every week.
What we offer:
- Owner is a veteran technician in the Motorcycle & PWC business who understands service departments and has respect for truly good techs. Former Regional Technical Advisor at Yamaha Motor Corp. in Kennesaw, GA. specializing in the Waverunner product line.
- A low-key fun work environment where everyone contributes and shares knowledge & experience.
- Air conditioned service shop. Test tank onsite.
- Excellent parts inventory that allows most jobs to be completed once they’re started.
- While we sometimes take in some nice older units to work on, we don’t work on old junk.
- Pay commensurate with experience. Flat-Rate & hourly positions available.
- Employee discount on personal parts & accessories.
- Paid time off accrues after 6 months.
What we’re looking for:
- 2 + yrs. experience preferred, recent tech school grads will be considered.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Thorough knowledge of both two and four stroke engines required. Electrical & electronics troubleshooting skills a must.
- Knowledge of Sea Doo, Yamaha and Kawasaki watercraft preferred.
- Must have own tools.
- Non-smoker preferred. Absolutely NO DRUGS.
- Must be clean & neat appearing.
- Bring a good work ethic & good attitude. Don’t bring an over-inflated ego.
If you’re tired of working for a dealership that sees PWCs as just a sideline or tired of working on dirty ATVs/UTVs, then come to work at a shop that shares your passion for the PWC side of life.
Where quality is the primary focus. Where you can earn money and