The District Sales Rep III is responsible for identifying dealer prospects and coordinates New Dealer applications. Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective dealers to solicit orders or talk with dealers on sales floor or by phone.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
What you have:
- Ensures Kawasaki brand identification is equal to or greater than that of any other brand, both on the interior and exterior of the dealership.
- Determines both open points within district, locates and pre-qualifies dealer prospects to fill open points and replacements and assures proper set-up and operation for approved set-ups.
- Ensures that dealers operate within the framework of and adhere to the requirements and policies set forth in the Sales and Service Agreement.
- Initiates recommendations for dealer improvement activities or termination procedures.
- Assists credit department with delinquent accounts as necessary.
- Prepares various weekly reports including expense reports, dealer call reports as required and in a timely manner.
- Ensures dealership personnel participate in appropriate Kawasaki training courses.
- Advises dealer regarding facility location, design, and layout.
- Ensures dealer and dealership staff understands all KMC programs and properly maintain all Kawasaki communication materials.
- Ensures dealership use of Kawasaki advertising, co-op dollars and P.O.S. materials.
- Establishes ongoing, in house retail sales training.
- Assists dealers in acquiring the best sources of retail financing.
- Obtains and distributes regular industry and competitive company/product/program information.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Stays current on trends/market conditions within assigned territory.
- Attends trade shows and supports local consumer events.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is mandatory; a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year College is preferred; and minimum two years related experience and/or training direct sales experience and/or a comprehensive product and business knowledge in related motorcycle/utility vehicle industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we have:
From comprehensive insurance to generous Paid Time Off, we offer an extensive benefits and compensation package that stands apart from the rest, including 401(k), training development, education assistance, a casual workplace and more.
Interested candidate should apply online at http://www.kawasaki.jobs/