General Manager – Riverside Harley-Davidson
The Motorcycle Company
#1 Harley-Davidson Dealership Group Worldwide!
Riverside Harley-Davidson is currently looking for a highly motivated, aggressive, take-charge, industry leading General Manager.
Come join a proven sales leader, Riverside Harley-Davidson. The home of a great brand, opportunities and a fun place to work! Riverside Harley-Davidson is staffing up for a record season, training and increasing our inventory. Riverside Harley-Davidson is one of six Harley-Davidson dealerships affiliated with The Motorcycle Company:
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, KS)
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Denver, CO)
- High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, MA)
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, CA)
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, CA)
- Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, FL)
- #7 Location pending
- #8 Location pending
This is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
Oversee and manage the operation of the dealership. Responsible for maximizing return on investment, profit and loss, daily operation, and implementation of marketing plans for both short-term and long-term growth. Direct responsibility for managing and controlling company assets, as well as managing and developing employees for future growth.
Key Result Areas:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Experience
- Employee Satisfaction and Retention
- Staffing Levels
- Volume & Profitability
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Facilitate cohesion between all departments.
- Identify variances in key performance indicators and make necessary on-site adjustments.
- On-going review of department tracking towards monthly goal.
- Review budget monthly with management company and department managers.
- Train and monitor sales process and standardized dealership procedures.
- Ensure all staff are trained in accordance to training programs provided.
- Assist department managers in keeping staffing levels at budget.
- Manage department manager daily activities.
- Review and adjust all department schedules.
- Ensure managers are keeping proper inventory levels in all departments.
- Ensure proper handling of all customer concerns and complaints.
- Ensure proper on-site execution of marketing plan.
- Ensure all dealership activity is legal and compliant with company policy along with local and federal law.
- Oversee the timely processing of major unit deals.
- Lead weekly management meetings and strategic meetings with department managers.
- Perform scheduled performance reviews.
- Provide on-site counseling for staff.
- Assists in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and terminating staff.
- Provide dealership level feedback to TMC on process, policy, staffing, and marketing.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a General Manager in a dealership.
- 5+ years in a supervisory position in a dealership.
- Knowledge and experience with Harley-Davidson preferred but not required.
- Can effectively manage both people and processes.
- Experience with staffing, training, motivating, counseling and monitoring the department managers.
- Strong computer skills.
- Willing to relocate.
- Industry leading performance based compensation.
- Paid Time Off
- 100% Paid Health Insurance Plan up to full family
- 401K with match
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- Paid Training
Please submit resume to email@example.com