Master Level Technician
View Saved Jobs
Tell a Friend
Print This Ad
We are recruiting experienced Master Harley-Davidson Technicians to join our team.
If you don't want "just a job" and you're looking for a long term career, then you have come to the right place, our company is growing.
Training is as important to us as it is to you and our Technician Program gives you continued on-site HDU training, dealership experience and one off site PHD training per year, all expenses paid.
Technicians receive on-site support from a dedicated dispatcher, dedicated parts to service liaison, service technician assistants and state of the art service facilities. This allows our teams of technicians to be some of the highest producing teams in the country.
Our dealership group has six Harley-Davidson-Dealerships and will acquire more in the near future. This growth creates opportunities throughout the USA and many of the promotions are given to our top performers.
• Employee Discounts.
• Paid Training.
• 401K through MassMutual Financial Group.
• United Health Care, with partial company contributions.
• Guardian PPO Dental, and Vision Insurance.
• Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability from Lincoln Financial Group.
• Allstate Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
• Flexible Spending Account through Eflexgroup.
• Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
• Proficiency on multiple lifts.
• Minimal call backs.
• Focus on quality and customer service.
• Organization and attention to detail in a high volume environment
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
• MMI or equivalent Harley-Davidson Certifications - Required.
• A least 2 years or more of Harley-Davidson dealership experience - Required.
• Dependable, organized and self-motivated - Required.
• Own your tools to perform the tasks required at your proficiency level - Required.
• Valid driver's license with motorcycle endorsement - Required.
What do you want from a career???
• To be with a growing company?
• To have a career, not a job?
• To say you're with the #1 dealership group?
• To be where they promote from within?
• To receive paid training, bonuses and discounts?
• To be part of a team where smiles are contagious?
• To be able to fulfill dreams, have fun and get paid for it?
• To be where customers want to wear your uniform?
• To work hard and accomplish a lot?
• To have great benefits and paid time off?
• To be where results, efforts and great ideas are recognized?
• To be where you can't wait to get started every day?
Put your career in gear and send in your resume today!!!
*Please do not contact the dealership directly. All inquiries and resumes must be submitted by email.
Huntington Beach Harley Davidson
15080 Goldenwest Circle
Westminster, California (United States)
© 2004-2017 MotorcycleIndustryJobs.com
Get resumes by email
Get jobs by email