8000 W Colfax Ave Denver, CO 80214
Denver, Colorado (United States)
Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, CO)
Avalanche Harley-Davidson is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Parts Manager.
Come join a proven sales leader, Avalanche Harley-Davidson, as we move into our new dealership. The home of a great brand, opportunities and a fun place to work! Avalanche Harley-Davidson is staffing up for a record season, training and increasing our inventory. Avalanche Harley-Davidson, the largest volume dealership in Colorado, is one of six Harley-Davidson dealerships affiliated with The Motorcycle Company, which consistently perform as the leading group of high-volume dealers in the U.S. for new Harley-Davidson motorcycle sales.
We are looking for an aggressive; take charge Manager to lead a busy and growing department. Candidates must have 3+ years of management experience with proven leadership and ability to run a structured sales process based on a premium customer experience.
The Parts Manager will be responsible for achieving maximum performance of the Parts department, while focusing on customer retention. To achieve this, he or she must effectively lead and manage personnel; preferably have a background of Power Sports Parts inventory management and possess an in-depth understanding and mechanical knowledge of Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
Don’t miss out on joining one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the USA!
- 3+ years of management experience
- Harley-Davidson or Power Sports industry experience a plus
- Ensure smooth and profitable operation of parts department.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle all customer interaction with a positive attitude
- Hire, direct, assist, and motivate department personnel to achieve maximum productivity
- Able to effectively manage both people and processes
- Able to interpret reporting and manage department by the numbers
- Possess sound judgment and decision making ability
- Lead continuous improvement efforts that support annual goals for parts and cost control
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Training
- 401K with company contributions
- Medical PPO plans, with partial company contributions.
- PPO Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability
- Allstate Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Please submit your resume and cover letter of why you would be a good fit for the job